Saturday 12 September 2015

Breaking Beliefs

People’s reaction to Mind Mutter always fascinates me. Initially everyone is skeptic about the “voices” in our head, but as I explain what they are and what effect the muttering has, people immediately recognize the behavior in themselves.

People identify with the feeling of guilt and pressure their Mind Mutter creates. For most it is debilitating. For some it is encouraging. For a select few it is empowering. Everyone I have shared the principles with immediately see the benefits of having a positive and encouraging Mind Mutter. READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE...

1 comment:

  1. This is something I need to chew on. Meaning I'm not just tossing it out. I think it's worth consideration.

    ReplyDelete

The importance of using values to make decisions

Making decisions can be tough. From small decisions, such as what to have for breakfast, to life-changing decisions, like which career path ...